(e)station Conyers is a not-for-profit effort to provide Olde Town Conyers and our community the resources for entrepreneurs and startup businesses to explore new ideas in the company of others and build opportunities for new businesses that will grow our local economy and provide new employment opportunities. (Please note that we are not a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. We are a public private partnership dedicated to supporting our local business community and entrepreneurs.)
- Located at 909 Commercial Street in Olde Town Conyers the 5,000 square foot facility consists of a coworking space and an innovative business incubator.
- The goal is to reinvigorate the Conyers Rockdale community and inspire multiple generations to work in a collaborative environment to grow our local economy and empower new business start-ups.
- The coworking space provides potential businesses for the business incubator, which will be made possible by the revenue generated by the coworking space and community contributions.
- Incubator businesses receive structured support to grow their business idea into a viable business in the community.
- Regularly scheduled business development and technology classes are provided for both (e)station members and the business public at large.
- A meeting/training room is available for rent to businesses that need to hold training meetings and workshops for employees and customers.
- The effort is managed by a board of directors consisting of local area business leaders and community stakeholders and a part-time executive director.
The business incubator project is a desire and a passion of many in the community and thanks to the generosity of a few people and the right set of fortunate circumstances the opportunity to begin this effort is finally here.
Creating this project for the people of this community to come together and collaborate to create new and amazing businesses and opportunities for the community to grow will be a great milestone for Olde Town Conyers and Conyers Rockdale.